ADVANCED CORROSION RESISTANT WASTEWATER ODOR CONTROL VENT PIPE
Wastewater treatment is a significant expense for public agencies and many businesses, bridging regulatory, safety, financial and public nuisance concerns. Fab-Tech Inc., with its PermaShield Pipe Fluoropolymer Coated Stainless Steel Duct, has a decades-long history helping industry meet demanding wastewater treatment requirements.
PSP is a leading corrosion-resistant fume exhaust and vent pipe, used in semiconductor, wastewater, food processing, pulp/paper, metal finishing, energy and other demanding applications. We can custom fabricate orders of any specifications, any volume, and ship anywhere around the world.
Maintenance Free PSP Withstands The Elements.
PSP is widely used at wastewater treatment plants.
- Available in either 304L or 316L stainless steel, from 2" to 120" diameter in round, rectangular and oval.
- Multiple joining systems, including stainless steel Van Stone flange, coated mild steel Van Stone flange and EZ Clamp.
- Full line of Control Devices, including single blade (AMCA rated), blast gates and multi-blade.
- A full line of accessories to make installation faster, easier and safer. We can create custom mounts, supports and accessories as needed.
- Extreme durability. PSP is highly resistant to UV radiation, stands up to harsh climates and requires no painting or cleaning.
- The best fire safety rating, FM Approvals Standard 4922, certified to limit flame and smoke propagation and maintain its structural integrity. FM-approved ducts are now standard for modern semiconductor fabs and other industries are adopting it to meet increasingly rigorous insurance and regulatory requirements. PSP with a "0" flame spread rating does not burn, generate smoke or melt.
- Engineered for ease of modification, PSP easily adapts to existing systems. Test/measuring ports can be added after installation, branch taps can be installed in the field and ducts less than 18" diameter can be cut to length in the field.
- Earns points under three of the six categories of the LEED rating matrix: Water Efficiency, Materials & Resources and Indoor Environmental Quality. For detailed information on how PSP can help you earn LEED credits, click here.
Key PSP features for the wastewater industry include
We apply rigorous quality control, including interior/exterior surface preparation, thorough inspections, thickness testing, 100% surface area spark testing, and we provide a data package that complies with FM Global requirements.
- We work with other companies in the CPS Group, as the scope of work may require, to provide expertise in chemical purification, monitoring, automation, QC, blending, controls, fabrication and modular engineering/commissioning.
- Depending on the job requirements, we also partner with SAC Incorporated, a leading provider of engineered process pipe solutions for the water, power, energy, desalination, industrial and mining infrastructure construction markets.
What Fab-Tech Inc. brings to the table for wastewater professionals:
"There are no discernable odors even when standing right next to the building. We are very pleased with the odor control upgrade done here at the Woodbridge Avenue Pump Station." Edward Wagner, Assistant Superintendent, Township of Woodbridge, Division of Wastewater.
- Woodbridge Township Uses PSP Duct
- Permashield Pipe used in DC Wastewater Plant
- Details about PermaShield Pipe Fluoropolymer Coated Stainless Steel Duct
Additional pages about Fab-Tech Inc.'s expertise and experience with wastewater and odor control
- Largest Advanced Wastewater Facility in the World Uses PSP
- PSP Ducting Reduces Fire Hazard Risk, Promotes Insurance Compliance
- PSP Product News
- General Informational Brochure
- Permashield Pipe Assists With LEED Certification
White papers detailing Fab-Tech Inc. projects for wastewater/odor control clients
PSP in service at Brightwater WWTP.
PSP at Brightwater WWTP Tacoma, Wash.
Brightwater PSP ducts.
Brightwater PSP after six years use.
Desalination plant, Carlsbad, Calif.
PSP at Woodbridge Township WWTP bioreactor.
PSP at Blue Plains WWTP, Washington, DC.
PSP at wastewater lift station, Calgon Carbon.
PSP at New York City WWTP.
Interior PSP at Blue Plains WWTP, Wash., DC.
Exterior PSP at Blue Plains WWTP, Wash., DC.
Ceiling-mounted PSP at Blue Plains WWTP, Wash., DC.
CPS Group Services
- BioPharm Engineered Systems Design and Fabrication Services
- Building Information Modeling
- Chemical Blend and Distribution Equipment Controls / Design Engineering Services
- Chemical Blend and Distribution Equipment Services
- Diversified Fluid Solutions Fabrication Services
- Energy Studies and Analysis
- Facilities Engineering
- Life Science Project Life-Cycle Support
- Life Science Engineering
- Life Science Expertise
- Life Science Clean Utility Expertise
- Life Science Process Equipment Expertise
- Staff Augmentation
- Modular Design Build Engineering
- NEHP Fabrication and Services