These specialty adapters allow the transition from PSPÂ® duct to a wide range of threaded or other flanged piping systems. Adapters are available for male or female NPT threaded pipe, KF flange pipe, and SwagelokÂ® tubing. For example, the SwagelokÂ® adapters transition from 2” PSP-EZâ„˘ to either 1/4”,3/8”, 1/2”, or 3/4” threaded tubing. In addition, adapters are available for the installation of Dwyer pitot tubes and sprinkler heads.
Available in stainless steel, cast rings come standard on 4” to 12” diameter duct sizes. The notable features of these rings are uniform size, enhanced bosses, and cast edges which provides improved joint alignment, more efficient mechanical force, and more sanitary appearance. All 14” diameter and larger duct are manufactured with companion angle rings.
Also available for PSPÂ® duct is theÂ Fab-TechÂ flange,a specialty 2” and 3” diameter tap. Installed at the factory or in the field, this tap allows for connection of 2” and 3” diameter PSP-EZâ„˘ duct as well as a wide variety of specialty adapters.
CPS Group Services
- BioPharm Engineered Systems Design and Fabrication Services
- Building Information Modeling
- Chemical Blend and Distribution Equipment Controls / Design Engineering Services
- Chemical Blend and Distribution Equipment Services
- Diversified Fluid Solutions Fabrication Services
- Energy Studies and Analysis
- Facilities Engineering
- Life Science Project Life-Cycle Support
- Life Science Engineering
- Life Science Expertise
- Life Science Clean Utility Expertise
- Life Science Process Equipment Expertise
- Staff Augmentation
- Modular Design Build Engineering
- NEHP Fabrication and Services